Welcome to No.56 Coffee House. In order to ensure the safe and comfortable running of the coffee shop for both customers and staff, we are always monitoring and ensuring safe ways of being No.56 during Covid-19. We are following Government guidelines.
- Please don’t come in - even for a takeaway – if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- Please wear a face covering when walking through or around the shop, or when making a takeaway order.
- We are now operating a table service; please make yourself known to one of the team, find a seat and we will come and take your order.
- You are required to either provide us with a contact name and number/email for each party or check in via the NHS app. Information collected by No.56 will be kept securely and destroyed after 21 days and will only be used in relation to the Government’s ‘Track and Trace’ arrangements. Alternatively, check in using the QR code at the entrance, or ask one of the No.56 team to share it with you.
- Hand sanitisers are located by each external door, please make use of them.
- Please, where possible, don’t touch items on sale in the shop unless you’re going to buy them – by all means ask for help from one of the No.56 team.
- Contactless/card payments are preferred.
- A max of 6 people per table are permitted indoors and outdoors.
- We’re all doing our best with ‘social distancing;’ please follow any guidance in the shop/gardens.
- We’ve removed all toys and books for the time being and ask customers with children to be responsible for them at all times, ensuring social distancing is being followed.
- Our new garden area is lovely but can be uneven so please take care underfoot. The woodchip is garden quality, not children’s play quality.
- Please don’t move tables and chairs. We will take tables out of use if we feel we need to.
- Call to reserve a table if you wish – our number is 0116 279 1111.
We are doing everything we can to make sure you feel safe and welcome at No.56 and we’re all learning all the time. Things might be a little slower as we are maintaining safe distancing in the kitchen too. Please be as supportive of us as you’ve always been during this time and it is lovely to see you.