We’ve missed you and we’re really pleased to be opening again.
In order to re-open safely for customers and staff, we’ve put in place some new ways of working:
- Please don’t come in - even for a takeaway – if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- You will be required to provide us with a contact name and number/email for each party. This information will be kept securely and destroyed after 21 days. It will only be used in relation to the Government’s ‘Track and Trace’ arrangements.
- Hand sanitisers are located by each external door; please make use of them.
- Order and pay at the bar (contactless payments preferred) and wait for your order (you’ll be given an order number) in the designated areas before taking a seat in or outside.
- A max of 6 people, with only two household groups, per table are permitted indoors. Outdoors, the 6 people can be from different households.
- We’re all doing our best with ‘social distancing’ so please follow any guidance in the shop/gardens.
- We’ve removed all toys and books for the time being and ask customers with children to be responsible for them at all times, ensuring social distancing is being followed.
- Our new garden area is lovely but can be uneven so please take care underfoot.
- Please don’t move tables and chairs. We will take tables out of use if we feel we need to.
We're doing everything we can to make sure you feel safe and welcome at No.56 and we’re all learning all the time. Things might take a little longer as we have our own social distancing restrictions to follow in the kitchen. Please be as supportive of us as you’ve always been during this time; it really will be lovely to see you all.